Thursday, September 06, 2007

Alvinisms 349

"Self-reliance is the only road to true freedom, and being one's own person is its ultimate reward."

-Patricia Sampson

Did you know: I've had the same phone number since 10th grade, same screenname since 6th grade, and the same best friend since birth (Lai) and preschool (Edwin).

Thought of the day: I friggin lost my phone so I'm using Kimtan's quazi-broken phone where the screen doesn't work sometimes. So gimme yo numbers, yo house numbers, yo mama's numbers! No seriously, I need your numbers and pretty much all of my Fullerton friends numbers.

I love football season. Welcom back, it's been too long (in a long dramatic spanish voice ). The only season better is snowboard season and Christmas. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz



This is funny cuz of what happened Wednesday night after everyone chose not to do the draft after they all agreed to do the draft that night. I like the end when he hangs up the phone. No hard feelings.


www.wbz4life.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: