Thursday, August 09, 2007

Alvinisms 336

"You only live once so you might as well buy everything."

-TK of the Wildboyz upon buy his new 24" iMac

Did you know: If you unfolded your brain, it would cover an ironing board.

Thought of the day: I know I said I'd post the pics from Catalina but I ain't got time this morning to pick, organize and caption all of them so please be patient. In the meanwhile, enjoy more random pics and enjoy your Shmursday!

The Super Kronics lost in the Championshop last night but had a great season. Big ups to all of them and all the Purple Hazes; thanks for all the fun days and night. Last night it seemed like every0ne needed a pick me up drink so hooray for mindless yelling!

Happy early birthday to my 8th grade crush Rose! You're old now! Love yah!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-I like spending mornings w/ you


Its not just TV on the wall, its a pissing game. Look closely at the screen.

New Michael Vick dog chew toys take revenge. Dayam, does Mike look like the son of the devil in the picture or is it me!?! I'm scared now, time to scroll down!

These thumb drives are the shizz!!! I want all of them! Shalihe I know you think they're dope too!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: