Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Alvinisms 335

"Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave."

-Mary Tyler Moore

Did you know: There are about 450 hair on average in each eyebrow.

Thought of the day: Nice to be back in San Deezy after a long fun dope trip to Catalina w/ the misses. I will share you the pictures tomorrow because I have a bunch of random photos to share. Instead of making a long list of stuff we did, I'll just narrate the pictures. So enjoy tomorrow and this happy hump day! Love you friends! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Focus...focus...focus...


Look at his face! He's saying, "WTF!!! SOMEONE GET ME THE F*CK OUTTA HERE!"

This is probably my most favorite game on Nintendo. Where else are you out only if you beat up the other robot. I think MLB Blitz but this is much cooler.

This ghetto blaster is made of cardboard! Sick!

This cookies are formulated to that the fat goes to your boobies. Haha! What if I eat them?

Hello Kitty charger to the rescue when you ish is dead. Its cheeks turn red when its done. Cute! Did I just say that?

Who would want to be seen on one of Arlen Ness' chopper rockin a giant Hello Kitty head!?!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: