Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Alvinisms 332



"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw

Did you know: A jellyfish is 95% water.

Thought of the day: Madden '08 comes out in two weeks. Nuff said.

Friday dinner at Mama Mia in PB was the best. That was the best Italian food I've ever had! OH MY GHAD! Thank you Josephine for introducing me to my favorite Italian restaurant now!!!

Free vodka Saturdays equals good times and a first hour a chugging, bloatedness, and buzzes. Then is good times and double-fisting beers all night! What you didn't know is that Lai, Erwin, Ernestine, Rose, TJ, and I went fishing at Lake Poway earlier that day too. Yeah we didn't catch a fish but drinking in the middle of a lake is fun too!

Sloshball Sunday was a blast even if we all did the sloshing afterwards mostly w/ them most kegstand ever witnessed. Imagine 36 friends and everyone doing one, most doing 2, many doing 3+, and more that I think were just glued to the keg. Anyhow, baseball and friends always makes for good fun. So happy birthday again to Jojobean! Love yah girl!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Sometimes your too Munch

I first saw this and thought so weird dude made a dildo transformer as a joke.

Then I saw a Red Bull w/ wings and thought it was bullcrap.

Now I'm cracking up.

Oh hell to the naw! Hahaha! This was funny. But I guess if Bumble could go from a small Camero into a 3 story robot, anything is possible.

These Autobot and Decepticon Bearbricks are the coolest Transformer toys out.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://cardiffmiller.com/pubs/buyvalium/#for-anxiety buy valium online in uk - valium dosage 30 lb dog