Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Alvinisms 307

"I still like pork."

"We still have show. How about a Porkshow?"

"I like it!"

-A real conversation between me and Althea.

Did you know: It takes about 142.18 licks to reach the center of a tootsie pop.

Thought of the day: The Del Mar Fair (yes I still refer to it as the "Del Mar" Fair) is always a good place to be brave. This time Preezy, Stank and I all went there and braved the Crispy Creme Chicken Sandwich and the deep fried avocados. Honestly the sandwich was pretty good but too much so we all only finished half off it. The avocados weren't too extreme but were okay. That was the beginning of the day. Corn, tacos, soda, stuffed penguins, goldfish, and an elephant ride later it was time to call it a day. Yes I said "ELEPHANT RIDE". We rode a friggin elephant and it was soooo cool. I'd trade my truck for an elephant. Just imagine you can just park it on top of another car! But it might smell, isn't good during the rain, its hard to mount, eats more than the cost of gas...well maybe I wouldn't trade it, but it was hella fun. More pictures to come of the day later. Lemme know if you wanna go again cuz we have season passes!!! Peace. Love. Faith.

Random thought of the day: Isn't funny when you say goodbye to someone and then you notice you are both leaving in the same direction? What do you do? Sometimes I pretend I forgot something from where I came from or reach in my pocket or backpack to find something to kill time till there is space. But isn't it a awkward and awkwardly funny predicament?

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Shoulda read the blog earlier!


Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know...I was too lazy to flip the picture but whatever. Yes, I am dorkier than you think, I used to collect Spiderman comicbooks and that is #1 and #13, the black spiderman.

These are all my comics. Nerd, Geek, Dork, Dweeb, either way, its me.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: