Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Alvinisms 306

"I have a hand, and you have another; put them together and we have each other"

-One version of the girl scouts motto

Did you know: Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words

Thought of the day: Being sick sucks, especially when you start it on a monday and have to work the whole week w/ kids who keep you sick! Aye! Man on top of that, I've been working at the shop a whole lot so I'm super worn out. I'm pretty much a vegetable.

I'm am watching the Anaheim Ducks vs Ottawa Senators game 5 Stanley Cup finals, and it is soo crazy!!! Scoring left and right, scoring for the other team, scoring when man downed on a power play, blocked penalty shots. Its nuts right now. If you didn't know, I really do like hockey but don't keep up all that much cuz I'm crazed about football and basketball. But I bet you didn't know that I played ice hockey in middle school for a little and played a lot of roller hockey down at Adobe Bluffs. Ah memories. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-You are too good to me.


Dude, I think I'd freak out if I saw this.

The attenna gets bigger if you press zero.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: