Monday, June 04, 2007

Alvinisms 304

"You dum dum. You give me gum gum."

-The Easter Island head in Night at the Museum

Did you know: I am "dum dum".

Thought of the day: I knew that big ol head was specifically speaking to me in the movie "Night at the Museum" because once again my carelessness got the best of me. Somehow, after 8 years of driving, I finally leave my lights on and the batteries died. Great! Not only that, it's on the one monday that I felt extremely exhausted and worn out. Aye!

First the elementary school was nuts and then the shop was even more gnarly cuz there were so many people and Jenny and I were stuck on boards the last 2 hours while trying to find shoes, ring people up, count shirts, keep the place clean, and did I mention I was sweating balls trying to replace a kids bushings. Aye, its okay cuz puting together boards is really a joy but just the fact we were almost overwhelmed w/ trying to hook em up and keep an eye out was gnarly. Days over, gotta rest. Welcome Tuesday. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Thank you for driving me, the fish, and everything. Love you!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: