Monday, May 14, 2007

Alvinisms 294

"If you had super powers, what would you do?" ask Uncle Alvin.

"I'd help people," replied Reinah.

"Where would you look?" Uncle questioned.

"In the town." she said.

"Where in town?"

"Chula Vista!"

Did you know: Reinah is about the same age as the students in my elementary class.

Thought of the day: So I now have REAL cousins here in the US and they are staying at my house. Focus on the word REAL cuz I've never even had family here in America my whole life so it is hard to really understand how close we are. Anyhow, it is pretty cool to have them here and have a house to share with other people.

28 Weeks Later is a pretty good movie. It hits the scary right on the head cuz I got my cheap thrills out of it. I'll be the first to say it, but I'm a chicken sh*t cuz I hate scary movies and going to Frightmare and stuff, all that crap gives me the heebee geebees and nightmares. But for some reason I watch em cuz I think it'll be cool but end up being terrified to sleep. Dammit.

Mother's day w/ my mama was nice cuz went to new church in Scripps called St. Gregory's and it was pretty awesome. We also had a nice dinner at Chili's together. Let me tell you, my family has never really gone out for dinners so when we just sat down me and her, it was pretty groundbreaking. Things are changing around our family; its for the better and I'm pretty happy. Happy mother's day again mom. I don't think you have a Myspace to read this or check the WBZ site or www.alvinisms.blogspot.com but if you do: 1)I didn't know you looked through the net this much 2)I sure hope you don't look around my comp! Okay, have happy tuesday my friends! Peace. Love. Faith.

Random thought of the day:

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Waking up never felt so good


Two things that I like: toys (bearbricks are awesome) and Apple. What's next bacon and cheese? Oh wait, its already together! Time for a fatty burger!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: