Friday, March 09, 2007

Alvinisms 262

"When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends."

-Japanese Proverb (I guess I have really good character)

Did you know: Mario, of Super Mario Bros. fame, appeared in the 1981 arcade game, Donkey Kong. His original name was Jumpman, but was changed to Mario to honor the Nintendo of America's landlord, Mario Segali.

Thought of the day: Im tired. This week I worked 47 hours, stayed up to watch the midnight showing of 300, played tennis twice, and am just plain worn out. Anyhow, not much to say but an early good night and I'll put up a full Alvinism this weekend. Sorry. But because of this stupendously short post, I leave you w/ a few funny videos. WHAT! WHAT!!! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-the best honey walnut shrimp i've ever eaten







www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: