Thursday, March 01, 2007

Alvinisms 259

"It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds."

-Aesop

Did you know: Fatch and I have a new handshake.

Thought of the day: Hooray for my 4 day weekend!!! But, I'm sick so I'm bedridden. Don't feel very good. Its weird cuz I was feeling like I was getting better but I started getting dizzy and weak on the car ride home from downtown.

On that note, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend Edwin Negado. Me and this guy go all the way back to preschool and he's always been a good friend and brother. Thank you for welcoming me into your family. Friends forever. You are my best man dude. Thank you. Though we have different aspirations in life and always have different views on things, we know we can dispute over anything cuz nothing can top our friendship. You are my brother. I love you man. Happy Birthday Ed. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Thank you for taking care of me. I missed you yesterday.



Nasal congestion, coughing, chest congestion, head congestion, dizziness, runny nose, gigantic lougies. Yum-O.


I spy best friends and the first kid we hated.



www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: