Monday, February 26, 2007

Alvinisms 257

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it."

-Helen Keller

Helen Keller at 7 years old.

She was blind and deaf, and still learned how to read, write, and communicate. Amazing.

Did you know: George Washington grew marijuana in his garden.

Purple Haze

Our first President

Thought of the day: Oh yeah, It's Monday and Tuesday for you readers and I am enjoying this because my week is almost over. Why you say? Well, I don't have work on Thursday or Friday I'm one/third done! Yippeee!!! Kaazzooo!!! Today was a growing day because for the first time I spent all day w/ the toddlers aka pre-primary aka babies aka "did you poo poo?" I like the schedule of the tods but its much harder to communicate w/ them even though so of them are baby geniuses. Luckily no tee tee or peck peck wiping for me today.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Hooray for Friday!


The Viet is going back to his home country and we'll all miss him. Preezy is gonna miss his grabbing his sweet ass. Hahaha!

Josis is so drunk she's drinking imaginary drinks.

I spy Purple Haze Jerseys and Toe's pointer finger is jacked.

TK of the Wildboyz and Jay Dread of 5 & a Dime. Dope Jacket.


That's Vin Diesel in an instructional video!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: