Monday, February 26, 2007

Alvinisms 256

"Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

-Martin Luthor King Jr.

Did you know: Elks have 4 stomachs


Thought of the day: Its been a busy weekend w/ Friday being a homies housewarming, Saturday was the sixth day straight of work and Toe-Knee's going away party, and on Sunday was the housewarming for the family. But it was productive, eventful, and fun. Oh and I beat Advance Wars: Dual Strike about an hour ago so this weekend has officially been stuffed full. I know I've been really bad w/ the Alvinisms but I've been adjusting to work and stuff like that. So Imma keep this short cuz I gots work tomorrow and need to catch some z's. Look forward to another garage sale cuz TJ and I gots more to sell. And to Toe-Knee: Have a safe flight and a great time. I love you bro. Thank you for being a best friend and brother. Gotta go before this gets emo. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Happy Housewarming!


This is the Local Hero passed out when we went Karaoking last week.

Birthday boy making his best O face.

Something seems to be pleasuring the Million Dollar Gap

Tamborines should be banned from Karaoke. J/K.

Suze is Kawawa.

But not this guy! I am CHAMP!

Oh look he's awake and ready to throw up!

BF and GF.

This picture is kinda gay. Haha!

Well, so is this one.

I'll try to put more pics, vids and be more consistant. Gomen nasai.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: