Sunday, December 17, 2006

Alvinisms 227

"Happy Birthday and Congratulations!"

-Alotta people

Did you know: Today is Kimtan of the Wildboyz Bui's birthday! Yesterday was Elainne My Best Friend's birthday and pinning ceremony! Yippee!!! Congratulations and Happy Birthdays my friends!

Thought of the day: I know I haven't been updating my blog everyday, its just been sooo hectic w/ Christmas, birthdays, family, job hunting, and soo many things going on, so I apologize for the lack of Alvinisms and lack of pictures. No worries, I'm on it and by this week there should be more interesting ones.

The news with me is that I'm brizoke!!! My paycheck is in Japan and Vince can't wire it to till tuesday so I'm starving and just making a list of Christmas gifts instead of buying them. Bummer...it's not fun living off a credit card for a few days, but no worries! Im paying it off once my check gets in. Okay. I'll let ya'll get back to the Christmas festivities. Love you all. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-So far so good with the intros


www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: