Monday, December 11, 2006

Alvinisms 224


"Some people make headlines while others make history."

-Philip Elmer-DeWitt

Did you know: Tomorrow is my 24th birthday!!!

Thought of the day: Dang, I can't believe I'm turning 24 and only one year away from a quarter of a century. Oh well, quarter life crisis over and time to enjoy today! I have a job interview today and I'm super pumped, not very nervous. Its a teaching job and its full time, hopefully I'll be able to attain my masters while working and maybe specialization on real estate. (Yes, I am a certified real estate agent! You thought you knew everything about me). Anyhow, Preez and I had a busy busy weekend and time for a busy busy week. I'll see ya'll at Dave and Busters tomorrow at 930 for my birthday suckas! Love ya'll. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-good nights coming home and great mornings...i wonder how Pirates ends..hahaha!


4 Life
www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: