Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Alvinisms 205, 27th in Japan

"That best portion of a good man's life, his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love."

-William Wordsworth

"Man, my thighs are hurting getting doubled!"

-Paige and Nick both said the same thing about being doubled. But being doubled means you just ride on the back of someone's bike you pervs!!!

Did you know: The sell different flavors of Spam here! Like cheese or hot and spicy! But its like 5 bucks...sad face. Back to the spaghetti

Thought of the day: This has been a strange weekend for me. I went to 3 bars in one night and made a promise to play soccer with Canchan, Ayumi, Yuki, and the rest of the crew. Yuki said he'll knock on my door to take me. But its worth it cuz Yuki gave me a free bottle of Tabasco! Garlic flavored! Super stoked! Thas it for now. Enjoy the pics. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-the deed is done


Sometimes I bring my own lunch to well...lunch. This here isn't my usual spaghetti. It's made with a clear seafood sauce and has mushrooms. I didn't have any meat to put in so I made cheap and threw in the crust of bread for texture. Sugoi!!!

Willy wants me to take pics of skate spots. I think this is suicide though.

This is just a normal neighborhood park. But this might be normal neighborhood diarrhea.

A little stream runs through it.

I dunno how the trees blew in each and every way. Its was interesting to look at though.

And walla!!! the main reason of my visit to the park. A free monkey island!

I think this is the fattest monkey to every live. His stomach reaches over his feet!!! Come on!

Imagine how fun it is just to watch a small colony of monkeys. I could've stayed here all day.

Baby monkeys are cute. The are sooo agile!

They like to just wade in the water also. This one was walking in circles for the longest time.

Cleaning his toes. If you wanna see video, ask Preezy cuz I sent two to her.

Enough monkeys already.

Pork shaopao. Dankage to the max yo!!! I call em boobies in a box.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: