Saturday, October 07, 2006

Alvinisms 191, 13th in Japan

"The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want."

-Ben Stein

Did you know: I've picked up 4 overtime shifts already in the month of October...Oh man, here we go...

Thought of the day: Sorry I haven't written an Alvinism in a while. I've been busy working and working on Preezy's gift and taking care of more Japanese business. I swear that all the business never ends. The good thing is that the days are starting to go by faster because I don't want to do overtime and my chibiko (ages 2-3) training. Oh man, and next month I'll be moving to an all kids school for a day and just teach kids. Ho hum to the max yo!!! Sorry I don't have much to tell ya'll but I've just been working a lot and trying to keep busy, but there are a few pics from a trip I took with my roomie Ben to the aquarium. Its fun in Osaka if you got homies and some muns to travel. Yippee!!! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-The best days are coming


This is me super stoked because I bought a pass that lets me go from my place to work (also where Vince lives) as much as I want and I can exit on any stop on the way. I've been trying to get my moneys worth so far cuz it was 19,150 yen. Approx $190. The sad part is that I don't get reimbursed until Nov. 15th...Ho hum...

This is the giant glass Asahi bottles they sell in vending machines. Its friggin huge man!!!

Compare it to the normal beer cans up top or the large can I bought last time!!! DANG!!!

Next to the aquarium is a huge ferris wheel and a museum and imax theatre. There is a lot to do here, on a day off of course.

This is the outside of the aquarium. There is a whale shark inside!

Here ya go Willy, you wanted some skate spots, I found this spot behind the aquarium. You better come and skate foo!!!

The aquarium is by the bay and has a lot too see.

You have no idea how ridiculously huge this is. It freaks the crap out of me.

This is Preezy's birthday gift. I guess the didn't have boxes so they asked me to tape up my bag with Preezy's stuff in it and some gifts for Reinah as well. I sure hope it gets to her cuz it looks super sketchy.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: