Monday, October 02, 2006

Alvinisms 188, 10th in Japan

www.wbz4life.com (now up and running)

To see you when I wake up
is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
is a three-fold, utopian dream.
You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said,
I miss you.
I see your picture, I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days, but already I'm wasting away.
I know I'll see you again
whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care
and I miss you."

-Incubus "I miss you"

www.wbz4life.com (now up and running)

Did you know: Today is my first day off! I now now the true meaning of "everybody's working for the weekend!"

www.wbz4life.com (now up and running)

Thought of the day: Total bummer cuz last last night I had the Alvinisms done but Firefox quit unexpectedly. So now I'm kinda just wingin it. Anyhow this one might be short cuz there really hasn't been much going on until today. Vince and I are gonna hit up Nara so we'll be taking awesome photos, especially w/ his awesome cammy cam. So look forward to the next episode of....THE ADVENTURES OF ALVINISM IN JAPAN! Peace. Love. Faith.

www.wbz4life.com (now up and running)

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Birthday for 2007! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU!



I work just up those escalators, the funny thing is that I pretty much work in a mall so I can eat quick food or at the employee cafeteria.

Me and my roomie are saving money so instead of always hitting the bar we drink this scotch called Ballantine's. Its really good.

This is me with my favorite snack, onigiri (dunno the spelling) there are different flavors but they are all good!!!

This is just outside the Namba Nankai station. A lot people skate here so its pretty cool.

This is the Swissotel that Preezy and I will be staying at maybe a couple nights when she gets here. Can't wait.

www.wbz4life.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.com

No comments: