Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Alvinisms 156

"The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them."

-Denis Watley

Did you know: Running gets you tired.

Thought of the day: I'm tired, today I ran for the first time on the streets since my ankle sprain in February. Yes, I've gone to the gym and biked, jogged, and now I play football and sprint on grass. But it's different because this is hard concrete for a long period of time and on ground that has dips and humps and such. You know what though, it feels really good. Time to stretch and drink shower water.

SI Showcase is this saturday and the Wildboyz will be releasing a new shirt...Its a Mavyn and Wildboyz collabo so if you wanna cop one, show up to SI and ask for it early cuz they gone sell quickstyle yo, I hope. Good luck to all the new performers out there, enjoy the feeling of being onstage cuz it'll be over before you can think of the next 8 count. I miss dancing, I miss dancing with Mavyn, I miss TM, I miss the 101 crew. But the wise Ray Benitez said, "remember more, miss less." I'll remember ya'll forever.

Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvin of the Wildboyz and Mavyn

Can't wait the check the list with you.

Who's the man? Where is my girlfriend?


Ahhh...There's April Joy...sweets...

My best friend Lai needs love too, here yah go!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: