Friday, August 04, 2006

Alvinisms 143

"A smile never goes up in price and down in value."

-In the store window on the way to stater bros. from Willys Workshop.

Did you know: It takes more muscles to frown than to smile.

Thought of the day: So yesterday was one of the longest days of my life cuz I pretty much moved my whole house and ran errands all day. Later we went to Red C Lounge cuz Ron was spinning and it was super fun and I danced with Apreezy all night! Thanks! To top off a long day was a wonderful Ramen bowl and Yakisoba at Tajima w/ Neill, Edwin, Julie, JR, TJ, Chris, and Jenny. The best part was the noodle that came out the nose! J/K, love you dudes! Okay, I gotta finish moving now. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism


Toe-Knee should be renamed Pooh Bear cuz he bags all the honeys.

Chris is striking a pose in Las Vegas. The amazing thing is how the snow didn't melt in his armpit!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: