Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Alvinisms 135

"A real friend is someone who you can sit in complete silence with and still walk away feeling like you just had the best conversation of your life.”

Did you know: The abbreviation a.m. stands for "ante meridiem". The abbreviation p.m. stands for "post meridiem".

Thought of the day: Oh what a summer this summer has turned out to be. Topsy turvy and sideways, but its still the greatest summer ever no matter what happens cuz I'm surrounded by great friends. I'm thinking of what I should write in these Alvinisms but its always a lil hard cuz people from skate kids from the shop to my best friend to Mavynites to TM Jrs. read these so how do I express everything I want to say without putting too much info out me and my friends lives. Ho hum...Anyhow, I was also thinking about a conversation that JRaz and I had a while ago about how people always expect us to be Wild, crazy, funny, upbeat all the time. So sorry if I ever disappoint you and not all too crazy somethimes cuz sometimes I just wanna chillax and take in the environment, nothing personal, I'm just chillin or thinking. This was a really random Alvinism, like I was throwing shizz out from left field, but thats how we life is right? Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism

I am a Filipino God!!! J/K This is the Creation Story at Friendship Games.

Might as well keep the theme of the random Alvinism with a random photo.

Chris, Vince, Ed, Ron, and I back in the day. This is at Jon Phenom's design show in L.A. He's a dope designer, check out his stuff and his collabos at www.jonphenom.com. By the way, Jon if you're reading this, thanks for letting Vince and I crash at your pad! We off to Japan Sept. 19!

This is TK of the WBZ's next event, we all rollin out so come and enjoy good company and fun times yo!!!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: