Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Alvinisms 127

"My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."

-Diego Montoya from Princess Bride

Did you know: I got the pool key to my new house!!! Lets effin do this mang!

Thought of the day: Only in PQ can you go to Vons and see 3 friends, go to the gas station see at least 2 people on the road, go the church and at the end chat with 5 homies, or go to Vons on friday or saturday night and run into fellow drunky drunk friends. Vegas trailer is coming out in a couple days too!!! But I need more pictures, all I have right now is my videos and Edwin's pics, hook a brotha up if you want your ugly mug in there!

-Alvinism
Some of us
Spell your name
Love the 112 heat
More ladies to come in the vid

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: