Monday, June 12, 2006

Alvinisms 99

Hi hi hiya this is the 99th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

-Mahatma Ghandi

Did you know: Monday is usually only my day off so I'm taking today to catch up on sleep, reading, movies, buying a new laptop, and a lot more.

Thought of the day: I'm still waiting to pick up those picks from Cile but golf pictures will be up soon I promise, it was sooo fun! Anyhoo, I super happy to say that my ankle is good enough that I don't care if I got skate or break whenever now. Yippeee! If you want, come by my house at night during the weekdays cuz Fatch and I will start bboying again there so if you wanna learn, chill, practice, or drink till you try come by!!!

-Alvinism


These are all old photos of the Magic Mountain trip, this is a group shot of most of us, I think.


FOB in the Jungle, actually its just me being bored waiting line.


Toes and KJ are long-haired brothas.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: