Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Alvinisms 100; recap 1-20ish?

Yo, I couldn't really think of something special for the 100th issue so I'm just gonna do a recap of the original quotes and facts. I hope you enjoy looking back and remembering some of these quotes and facts; but I won't be putting the thoughts cuz that would be too much and I'm way too lazy to redo the pics. So if you ever really want to, you can go back on the Wildboyz site and look back yourself and see what I was thinking or the pic of the day. Thanks for being an avid reader. Stay gold.

By the way I don't have the some of the first 15 so I'm skippins some. Sorry, I'm bummed too. Ho hum....

-Alvinism


1) The longest word you can type with your right hand is lollipop.

2) "Love is such a big word, it really should have more letters."

-Kobi Yamada

3)"If you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."

-Muhammad Ali

Fact of the day: The longest word you can type with your right hand is lollipop, the longest word you can type with your left hand is stewardess.

15) "Don't say you can't when you just won't, because you can. I believe in you."

-Jon "Phenom" Senar (I hope you read this buddy! You wrote this in the letter in our CCD class! Fun times man, you are still the farmer!)

Did you know: Cats urine glows under a blacklight.

16) Don't say you can't when you just won't, because you can. I believe in you." (remember this)

-Jon "Phenom" Senar (I hope you read this buddy! You wrote this in the letter in our CCD class! Fun times man, you are still the farmer!)

Did you know: The average ear of corn has eight-hundred kernels arranged in sixteen rows.

17) "I don't just love you guys, I really like you guys!"

-Theresa Manalang after the orange fight at her house 7 years ago, I think. In reference to the Wildboyz.

18) "I have found that if you love life, life will love you right back."

-Arthur Rubinstein

Did you know: The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.

Did you know: Leo was the only Wildboy I didn't fully know until he moved up to Fullerton and lived with JR and I.

19) ?

20) "There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the infinite passion for life."

-Federico Fellini

Did you know: George and Willy are the only Wildboyz that aren't from MCHS, but we still love em the same! Friends forever!

No comments: