Saturday, June 03, 2006

Alvinisms 91

Hi hi hiya this is the 91st of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"I've been working this grave shift, I ain't made shit. I wish I could just, buy me a spaceship and fly. Past the sky."

-Kanye West

Did you know: Chris and I were working on the shirts till 5 in morning. Sweatskhop for realz.

Thought of the day: I'm sorry if there is not much effort in this Alvinism, I'm kinda really tired from working all day and and then working all night on the WBZ stuff. Plus I haven't gotten word from NOVA so I'm kinda bummed, so I'm trying to keep my head up. Time to go back to Ollies and work, then grad picnic, then real work, then back to Ollies, then sleep, then Body Rock. Have a good day.

-Alvinism
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old high school dance picture
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another high school dance pic
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All the hard work isn't for fame or money, its for family.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: