Friday, June 02, 2006

Alvinisms 90, afterthought

Hi hi hiya this is the 90th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"The WBZ isn't just my high school homies to me, it expands to everyone and a belief because if you believe in the friendship that we have, not just the WBZ but as in you and me too; that makes you a believer in what the WBZ roots is: friendship and love; therefore, its not loving a group, it's loving how to love. Touchy and mushy as it may seem, it is what it is.."

-Alvin Benavidez

Did you know: The Wildboyz site has over 10,000 in about 3 months. Thats an average of 100 hits a day! Thank you!

Thought of the day: I just want to say thank you for everyone who left a response to my question, "what do you think the Wildboyz are, mean, stand for, etc" You can read many of the responses on the guestbook but we will be putting the messages ya'll left me on too unless you say so. Also, if you haven't answered it, I would love it if you still did and asked others to answer it too. Anyhoo, I have an afterthought of what everyone said. Make sure you and others don't get the wrong idea of what I'm trying to say or others are putting out there. Thanks. Here it is

My afterthought:
So I've been thinking. Here I am, "Alvin of the Wildboyz" and I know this shizz is on blast for the whole world to see so I don't want anyone to get any misconceptions of what I wanted to find out or say. When I asked the question, "what is the Wildboyz, who are the Wildboyz, what does it stand for?" I wasn't in any way trying to put WBZ on a pedestal, I just wanted to understand what you believe when you see us, me, anyone. The WBZ isn't just my high school homies to me, it expands to everyone and a belief because if you believe in the friendship that we have, not just the WBZ but as in you and me too; that makes you a believer in what the WBZ roots is: friendship and love; therefore, its not loving a group, it's loving how to love. Touchy and mushy as it may seem, it is what it is. Thanks.

This is the original thought:
I've been running this thought through my head for a while now, "what is or are the Wildboyz". The honest and only answer is, its our crew and what we represent. Some people ask, is it a brand? what's the meaning? where's it come from? stuff like that. All I can think of is that we are just a group of friends that stretches past our 20, that sees no limit, that are down 4 life. How many times have people commented me, the Alvinisms, Toes, many of us about how amazed that we have a friendship and bond like we do, and if we chose to put it out on a tee then so be it. Its not a conceited thing, it shows that there is something really good out there in life, not just good designs, but true friendship and love that we share for each other and others like you, I swear. How many times have I said "I love you in these Alvinisms?" I bet no one can count, and I mean it every time, I'm not even sure who is reading this right now. I just know there is something to believe in, in us, in you, in me, in humanity. I don't believe we are a real business, because the whole root of us is frienship; you can't grow bananas if your roots are apples. Get it? Anyhow, I just wanted to shed some light on what "I" not anyone else, "I, Alvin Glen Benavidez" believe. I believe in the Wildboyz, I believe in us, I believe in the good of mankind, I believe in myself, I believe in you, I believe today is gonna be a long day.
Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me before the drunk performance at HOB
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my friend Mizuki from Mavyn, I can see your boobies! Hahaha!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Homie in a hall. Look at the WBZ site for more pics or Willysantos.com

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: