Thursday, June 01, 2006

Alvinisms 89, free shumting

Hi hi hiya this is the 89th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"Friends are God's way of taking care of us."

-Unknown

Did you know: The average American will walk 3-4 miles making their bed in a year. (Another Ollie Snapple fact, I dunno how true this is though.)

Thought of the day: The Wildboyz sweatshop is in full effect w/ numerous designs. I am so pooped cuz we made WBZ buttons for like 4 hours. Thanks Shalihe and Elainne! and George for cutting paper. The shirts are phat, we'll be selling them exclusively at Willys Workshop and 5 & A Dime downtown San Diego so if you can cop one at Body Rock, I suggest you do so! I left the same thought of the day below so if you missed it you can read it. And if you read it, you can read it again. I have a question and would like you to answer it. What or who do you think the Wildboyz are or what they mean? If you answer it, I'll hook you up with a lil something. Drop in the WBZ guestbook or the my comment box. Thanks!

I've been running this thought through my head for a while now, "what is or are the Wildboyz". The honest and only answer is, its our crew and what we represent. Some people ask, is it a brand? what's the meaning? where's it come from? stuff like that. All I can think of is that we are just a group of friends that stretches past our 20, that sees no limit, that are down 4 life. How many times have people commented me, the Alvinisms, Toes, many of us about how amazed that we have a friendship and bond like we do, and if we chose to put it out on a tee then so be it. Its not a conceited thing, it shows that there is something really good out there in life, not just good designs, but true friendship and love that we share for each other and others like you, I swear. How many times have I said "I love you in these Alvinisms?" I bet no one can count, and I mean it every time, I'm not even sure who is reading this right now. I just know there is something to believe in, in us, in you, in me, in humanity. I don't believe we are a real business, because the whole root of us is frienship; you can't grow bananas if your roots are apples. Get it? Anyhow, I just wanted to shed some light on what "I" not anyone else, "I, Alvin Glen Benavidez" believe. I believe in the Wildboyz, I believe in us, I believe in the good of mankind, I believe in myself, I believe in you, I believe today is gonna be a long day.
Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Toe-Knee as Mr. Incredible
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Althea aka Mysters aka Free Hugs aka Blockhead

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: