Thursday, May 18, 2006

Alvinisms 75, please...

So I'm waking up today inbetween Los Angeles and San Pedro at Mr. Jon Phenom's place (thanks buddy for everything!) and waiting for Vince to get out the shower. In about an hour and a half we will be starting our interview process to teach English in Japan. This process can take the whole day. I'm kind of nervous but feeling confident and excited. Much like my quote a couple Alvinisms ago about the pessimist who will not explore the stars or sail uncharted land; I have to stay my good ol positive self and things will fall into place. I will give you guys an update when we are finished and later of their reply, all I can ask is a prayer and your thoughts as Vince and I take try and do this. Okay, God bless and take care. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvin Diesel of the Wildboyz

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: