Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Alvinisms 60 pffff.......

Hi hi hiya this is the 60th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"My mother used to say that there are no strangers, only friends you haven't met yet."

-Dame Edna Everage

Did you know: 45% of dollar bills you'll ever own have been in a stripper's g-string. (I dunno about this one, but I'll have a lot to imagine about in class today!)

Thought of the day: I am so worn out with school, work, and doing so much. Imma chill today. Wait nevermind Imma go see Common and J5 tonight! See yah suckas! May 28th, lunch, and party at HOB for my graduation, I'll see ya'll there suckas! If you haven't seen this video then, pfffffffffffff..........and if you have its a good time to watch it again and rekindle that gentle laughter that yearns to be awakened inside. (I've been reading way too much)Peas.


www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: