Thursday, April 27, 2006

Alvinisms 56, lots of pics in this one

Hi hi hiya this is the 56th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"You cannot be mad at somebody who makes you laugh - it's as simple as that."

-Jay Leno

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."

-E E Cummings

Did you know: Edwin bought a gym pass! The hamster is trying to get too buff too tan!

Thought of the day: Well in exactly 1 month and 3 days I will be graduating and moving on from the consistency of school, work, chill; and hopefully will be embarking on teaching trip to Japan. Lately, I've been kinda, not scared, but already feeling how much I'll miss my nieces, my fam, San Diego friends, Fulltown friends, and my bestests. I know I'm gonna do this but its hard when you spent the past 4 and a half years missing people, come back for 8-10 months doing so much, and then leaving again. It's a weird feeling. Anyhow, I won't let any of that get me down cuz I trust all ya'll will still be here and I know its gonna be a blast over there! Nomihodai! Kampai suckas! Here are some more pics that make me laugh. Peas.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh my gosh Truc. I have no comment.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Silly Teejay. Still no comment
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is how we spent time in Japan
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I knew it the whole time. TJ's face is precious

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: