Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Alvinisms 37

Hi hi hiya this is the 37th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too now! Peace. Love. Faith.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

-Abraham Lincoln

Did you know: It will take about 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with a year's supply of footballs.

Thought of the day: So this is my last full month of school cuz next month I'm graduating from Cal State Fullerton! I hope to see many of you there. After that, hopefully Vince and I will be teaching English in Japan for a year or two, then when we come back I plan on trying to get my Masters! I'm a big boy now! Graduation, traveling, teaching, Masters, detox! Nothing can stop me!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com

No comments: