Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Alvinisms 36

Alright, this is the 36th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. You don't have to read them, but I just thought it would be different than going over the repetitive party invites, slambooks, and picture updates. Check up on the Wildboyz website also they are on there too if you wanna catch up or go back and read em. Peace. Love. Faith.

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."

-George Sand

Did you know: A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

Thought of the day: Okay, so this is late, and I missed a couple, I think. But I've had a really busy, drunk, fun, last spring break. As some or many of you may know of Saturday night's incident, I wanna say thanks for calls, concerns, conversations, laughs and stuff. It was a funny and learning experience. Special thanks to Toe-Knee for picking us up, thanks neighbor! If you don't know, ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies. I'm on the road to normalcy!

www.wbz4life.com

No comments: