Friday, March 31, 2006

Alvinisms 34

Hi hi hiya this is the 34th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. I know, I know, I know, I miss yesterday, but you have to try to imagine how hard it is to squeeze them in before you're late to work. But it always starts my day off right, and I hope it starts yours too! Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too now! Peace. Love. Faith.

"When you really trust someone, you have to be okay with not understanding some things."

Did you know: Shrimps' hearts are in their heads

Thought of the day: So its 4:07 am and Toe-Knee, Vince, Chris, JR, and I are all awake playing video games. I got work later and then the MCHS Throwback at the Rox. It feels like summer vacation 8 years ago all over again, except we can afford to go out more and we can drive. I hope you all can come out to Rox for the party, its gonna be super packed so get there early! Peace ya'll!
Image hosting by Photobucket

www.wbz4life.com

No comments: