Thursday, March 30, 2006

Alvinisms 33

Hi hi hiya this is the 33rd of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. I know, I know, I know, I miss yesterday, but you have to try to imagine how hard it is to squeeze them in before you're late to work. But it always starts my day off right, and I hope it starts yours too! Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too now! Peace. Love. Faith.

"There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet."

-William Frederick Halsey, Jr.

Did you know: Vince and I are planning to teach English in Japan after we graduate, so save yo money and come visit us!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Thought of the day: So I've lived away from home for about 5 years now, but I was always a drive away from being back to where I was most comfortable. If Vince and I get the opportunity to teach in Japan for a year, it will be totally different. As you all know the Wildboyz, TM, and Mavyn are some of the most important friends and family I have, so it might be hard not seeing them for a year. But I guess you never really grow unless you challenge yourself, so I'm gonna do this and learn as much as I can while I teach.

www.wbz4life.com

No comments: