Thursday, July 21, 2011

Alvinisms 1271

"What you will do matters. All you need is to do it."

-Judy Grahn

Did you know: All rocks are from Africa. (That's what one of my Kindergarteners took from a lesson)

Thought of the day: I've had some really tough weeks lately. TGIF. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel but what's on the other side is yet to be seen.

Food for thought:

Creamy stone smoked porter mac and cheese with smoked porter sausage and basil. Read that again, you know you want to.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


What a steal for this spot.

We got the back end view of Vancouver but it was still pretty scenic.

Man, we really really found some prime breakfast spots.

If you are ever in Vancouver. Ever! You gotta eat here. Sooooo dank. All four of our meals were delish.

Saumon Fume: Open faced ciabatta sandwich. Fried egg, smoked salmon, caper cream cheese, sliced avocado, arugula, peppadew and artichoke salad.

Libanais: Soft boiled egg, cucumber tomato salad, baba ganoush, tabouleh. Fried pita bread.

Paella: 1 baked egg, curried orzo, Hungarian chorizo, zucchini, red pepper, roasted corn, grano padano. Watercress, avocado, and tomato salad.

Tagine: 2 poached eggs, spicy tomato stew, red pepper, merguez sausage, Moroccan olives, cilantro. Grilled foccacia.

While Eddie was shopping at the Stussy store I was reading postcards when I saw this stalker face outside the window.

I'm not in SoCal anymore so shorts and a cold weather jacket is all I had!

Awww yeah! I call it stand up planking or vertical planking.

Beer that fills from the bottom so there's no foam.

What!?! Where are we? I should chug it and find out.

Ah!

Thank you Rose for being a photo subject not matter what.

I'm flying and planking!

We pretty much got lost and just took a whole nother way back to Ammuuuurica!

Toffee what!?! That's enough to move to Canadidididia for eh!

It's the 4th of July and I can't wait to be back.

The Red. The White. And the Purple? Damn you Canada!!!

We're proud of how me made a shade out of a wallet, my pen, and a blanket I was supposed throw away 6 days ago.

Twinzos! I promise not to show your peck peck to Oregon again.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: