Friday, July 15, 2011

Alvinisms 1266

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love."

-Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC)

Did you know: July 16th is International Juggling Day.

Thought of the day: I'm so damn beat from this week. I just wanna sleep at 745 pm until whenever.

Food for thought:

Brown butter banana cake with walnut streusel drenched in caramel sauce. Holy crap, some of these ingredients aren't my favs but put together and with this picture makes me want it!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Early in the morning of Edwin's first day off we had to run an errand that was really far away but was still radical.

Those are some of the nicest and biggest airplane hangars I've ever seen. And I live in San Diego! Where they filmed Top Gun! That's the Spruce Goose in there!

I labs museums, especially if they're free.

For all you Call of Duty: Black Ops lovers out there. That's an SR-71 Blackbird in the flesh.

I've used this quote before in an Alvinism.

Ammmmurricaaaa!!!!!

Even the playground is themed.

Best aerial shows ever.

So this ain't just a jet on a building. If you look closely there are water slides coming down from the plane that lead into the building which is actually a waterpark! How awesome! Oregon got some rad shit yo!

We finally get back and pick up the girls so we can go on our hike. Pictures of another awesome adventure coming up next!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: