Thursday, July 07, 2011

Alvinisms 1260

"Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn whatever state I am in, therin to be content"

-Helen Keller (1880 - 1968)

Did you know:In 1995, no state had an obesity rate above 20 percent. Now, all but one does.

Thought of the day: I had soooo much fun this trip that was filled w/ more than enough food for thoughts to fill a month I'm sure and tons of random escapades. I haven't spent good quality time w/ my friends of over 15 years Ellen, Rose, and Edwin in a long time so it was good to catch up, go crazy, and let go w/ them. I heart the Northwestern United States.

I've got to go through tons of our photos, and make a few videos so instead of breaking it down by days I'll try to break it down by adventures. Enjoy!

Food for thought: There will be many to come

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Just to get to Portland Ellen, Rose, and I had to take different routes, ways and times to get there. Car, plane, train, metro, bus, and shuttle. Think that's it, but it was worth it.

We got picked up and it was super later already so we visited a place called The Bye and Bye where they had pretty rad food and great drinks. We were all really pooped from our individual adventures to finally get here so we pretty much called it a night and got ready for the next week.

Meet Ellen/Cheryl and Rose; how can you not have fun w/ faces like this?

Edwin's not a photo person so you'll mostly see these crazy two and myself.

Home sweet home.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: