Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Alvinisms 1257

"Do the things that scare you the most."

-Chuck Palahniuk (1962 - ), Invisible Monsters, 1999

Did you know: June 22nd is National Chocolate Eclair Day.

Thought of the day: My little girl is growing up and I can't believe it. Maybe having another little niece spoils me w/ still having a little one running around. Maybe it's because I'm working w/ a group of kids that always stays the same age, but I couldn't help but water up when I heard her small class of 19 start singing their graduation song. They really do grow up so fast.

Food for thought:

Bite sized mint oreo, black and white, PB and J macaroon, and warm chocolate chunk cookies and a maled caramel milkshake.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz





















www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: