Friday, June 17, 2011

Alvinisms 1256

"Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught."

-Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Did you know: June 20th is Ice Cream Soda Day!

Thought of the day: I feel sooooo good not being sick anymore. But on the other hand I'm going from running 5.4 miles 4 times a week to doing absolutely nothing besides sleeping and eating for a week. Lets see how I bounce back from this.

Food for thought:

I chose this chocolate ice cream soda because of the holiday! You know Imma celebrate this with my kiddies! Don't need an excuse for food!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


So after work Frees picked me up to go to Dennis' grad picnic. This is Ojay and Christine, not Dennis. Hahaha.

I miss Hilltop park.

I threw out all my eating decency and ate as much as I could! Thanks Dennis!

Waterballoon toss.

So we call buttholes things like chocolate starfish or the brown eye or the turd cutter. Well I just heard a new one to me: the balloon knot.

Here we go.

Since no one else would do, I became Frees' go-to partner for all the games. We got 3rd in the toss.

Three legged race time.

We tried a method where she stepped on my foot. We didn't fare to well.

We didn't do this one but you should seen the oreo cookie to the face game. That was fun.

Game for everyone.

Tiny spaghetti and a penne noodle.

Get it Ojay. Oh yeah the stick is held by your mouth.

Not as easy as it looks.

Then bulldog fighting! JK.

Congrats once again to the newly engaged Pat and Suze.

And of course our good friend Dennis on finishing school!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: