Thursday, June 09, 2011

Alvinisms 1254

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children."

-Dietrich Bonhoeffer (1906 - 1945)

Did you know: June 9th is National Donald Duck day.

Thought of the day: This has been a very interesting week and I've learned a lot by being in a different classroom. Alongside just teaching I did a lot more observing and over a week there's much to reflect upon. But for now Imma just go and enjoy my niece's graduation from her elementary school! Congrats Reinah! Uncle Alvin loves you.

Food for thought:

Light refreshing zucchini, avocado, feta, and almond salad with fresh thyme and lemon vinaigrette

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Fist pumping yoga w/ Fets.

So this and studying has why I've been in hermit mode for a while.

First piece (pawn) took me an hour.

Then I made his evil twin and slowly got better at it...kinda.

Now the gang's all here and I just need to make the power pieces.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: