Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Alvinisms 1253

"Happiness makes me cry more than anything."

-Holocaust survivor

Did you know: Jews

Thought of the day: I don't cry during movies often really but my coworker Cheryl suggested I watch this film called "Paper Clips." At first I thought it was gonna be some interesting documentary about "paperclips . Lately I've been into since I've been watching numerous documentaries some about origami, street art, gangs, or Helvetica. Boy was I wrong.

This film isn't about little pieces of stationary. It's about the Holocaust. It's about a small town in Tennessee. It's about a middle school. It's about children opening their eyes to the world. It's really just a fantastic film about the human experience and how a small object or a small project can change a town and just change lives of people all over the world.

You should watch it.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: