Saturday, May 28, 2011

Alvinisms 1248

"If you're never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances."

-Julia Sorel

Did you know: May 28th is National Hamburger Day! Some may say July, but I say who cares!?!

Thought of the day: I just did my very first flash mob, and even though it wasn't involving choreo, zombies or things like that it was still pretty awesome! Many photos to come!

Food for thought:

Garlic and peppercorn homemade bacon w/ sunny-side up eggs and toast.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Who practices their casting in the street? I do!!!

So I have this awesome friend named Laurel aka Fets who shares awesome ideas, foods, adventures w/ me. And likewise.

This time she took me and her sissy Lindsay to this amazing Peruvian spot.

And yes, it's pretty damn good! Defs not a cheap as street food in Peru, but well well well worth it.

Everything on the menu from food, drinks, desserts, etc is what you'd see and tastes all kinds of amazing.

I didn't bother taking proper pictures but here's Fets, Linds, and I prepping for greatness.

Big chunks of ceviche, winner!

Everything was seriously top notch delicious.

And lomo saltado that was just as good if not better than that in Peru.

Everything you want on a plate.

Too bad my pinched nerve was acting up and I was in need of a rub down.

Hello massage parlor.

And a nice yummy dessert to top off my day w/ the Butchers.

I heart my Boston Red Sox jersey.

Daaaaang! Look at this hella old stickers I found!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: