Thursday, May 05, 2011

Alvinisms 1237

"You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load."

-Paul "Bear" Bryant

Did you know: President Lyndon Johnson had two beagles named Him and Her.

Thought of the day: Two things I find awesome and interesting: photography and dogs. Fets sent me this link to these photos and thought I'd share.

Food for thought:

Hazelnut cookie sandwich filled w/ Nutella cream and coated w/ chopped hazelnuts. Oh my, I had to read the ingredients twice to fully enjoy what this must taste like.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz









Next year we're going to Fairbanks.

And I say "we" I don't know who that is. It's just an open invite.

















Now that is blogging dedication!



Still on the bucket list.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: