Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Alvinisms 1226

"A discovery is said to be an accident meeting a prepared mind."

- Albert Szent-Gyorgyi (1893 - 1986)

Did you know: * In Biblical times a sandal was given as a sign of an oath.

Thought of the day: I just realized my pictures won't do justice of the joy and elation I felt in LA. Probably because I was caught up in the moment, didn't feel like shooting, or whatever; but that's fine because each little picture has a whole story behind it, hours of memories, and many laughs around them.

Food for thought:

I wanna do a giant crab boil like this sooner than later.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Oh hell to the gnaw! That's scary.

Hello Griffith Park.

Funny texture, almost camo-looking tree bark.

What do you do when you see a tree stretched over a little stream?

Cross it w/ the Freezers!

We are Als. Tajima Orgin-"Als"

There are a few more "Als" out there and I love you all.

Frees wrote "I love U" in response to...

Bahahaha!

It was actually kinda scary walking on that thing so we decided to straddle it at across.

Not my finest moment.

Baby falls.

I've heard through the grapevine the way how to get to stand next to the actual sign.

My "I'm so buff" pose.

Frees why are you pigeon toed?

Downtown LA.

We were close by so we stopped by Toe-Knee's place to say heeellllerrr!!!

Thanks for the travel bottle of Hennessy Toes. It was gone before nighttime.

If you don't know Toe-Knee is an ambassador for Henny and rocks pants like this wherever the eff he wants.

Why hello "Hollywood" sign, we just saw you but much closer.

I've been craving good Peruvian food since Rich and I got back from Machu Picchu and Peru.

Why hello Chach. Chachee and I were roomies most of my college life; therefore, bros for life. Plus we have the most awesome, embarrassing, secret stories ever.

Pollo saltado. A staple in Peru, next to Cuy (guinea pig), and yes we ate that too.

Kinect is awesome!

Like I said this picture doesn't do it justice but TK lives on one of the steepest hills I know.

Failure. Frees and I were too late to eat at the famous Portos.

Hey look Drew I found a place to put our Pioneer bar coaster at! And it's in good company.

Yes that's a gingerbread house. Yes it's April. Yes that's a torch. Yes we were trying to light it on fire and melt in on her porch.

We tried dousing it in flammable sprays but it failed. Worth a shot anyway.

So instead we hit up Universal Citywalk.

The place is always pretty rad.

One thing I do is...watch scary movies. But why not do something out of the blue right?

Frees has lived in LA in a while and still hasn't tried some of her local taco shops. Enter the other Frees. Time to eat even if it's late and you're not hungry.

Eh. Pretty decent. Still love Tijuana a lot more!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: