Sunday, February 06, 2011

Alvinisms 1194

"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you."

-Carl Sandburg (1878 - 1967)

Did you know: The Alaska Highway was originally built as a military supply road during World War II.

Thought of the day: 10 years ago I would have never guessed I'd be where I'm at right now. I'm not disappointed one bit because everywhere I look I find happiness in the things that surround me. But I did think I was going somewhere else but I believe I'm where I'm at because I need to be here and that it's just molding me for an ever growing future.

Food for thought:

Pistachio, chorizo and chipotle crusted mahi & apple chorizo braized red cabbage & Moroccan carrot pancakes.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


When you're driving you can't do much if someone wants to take a photo of you.

Oh...my...ghhhaaad. Hahahahaha!

All you can eat beef and chicken sliders! Yippeeee!!!

I love olives. I love alcohol. Therefore, extra dirty martinis are my friend.

Jeanine and Paul.

Fets, John, Louisa, Christine and Bek Beks.

Shane, Melissa, Meaghan, Chris, Veronica, Santiago, and my sister Lexie.

Mama Vette, Roach, Ildi, Jason, Jeff, Leigh, Armando, and Lorena.

Cheryl, Jen, Dilip, Allan, Andrea, Angela, Brian, and Ben. Whew!

Let the fun begin! Damn Fets!

We took off the wig and had a little fun w/ it.

Should I grow it out again? Sexy as I wanna be.

SHAKEY FACE TIME!

BAHAHAHAHA!

Fets warming up for shakey face.

Hahaha! Hella concentrated on doing it.

Angela looks like a classic 20s beauty w/ that hair.

Beks is always up for a good time.

Bahahahaha! Get it mama!

Time for shots!

We had leftover tape from some of the games.

Ah yes.

Getting carried away.

SLOTH LOVE CHUNK!

This is my "It puts the lotion on!" impersonation.

Trying to get it off w/ no hands.

Beks shakey face.

Perfectly timed shot by Fets of Ang and Beks in deep thought.

I learned a lot this night. 1) Drea looks at the camera during the whole shakey face. 2) Laurel has to close her eyes during shakey face.

Who doesn't love shakey faces!?!

Melissa the birthday girl!

Mel and Lex.

Preparing for her shakey face.

Hahahaha! Get it!

Warm colors and warm friends.

Allan's shakey face.

I put on Fets boots. Leather? Me likey?

Can't put on Beks shoes. Oh well.

Dance of time.

We're both winners!

Slow jams came on so I danced w/ my very first sister.

In a random turn of events I ended up crashing at Lexie's and being adopted by the family. True story!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: