Thursday, January 27, 2011

Alvinisms 1189

"An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come."

-Victor Hugo (1802 - 1885)

Did you know: The state of Rhode Island could fit into Alaska 425 times.

Thought of the day: So many things to be excited about that I almost lose sight that life's great right now at this very moment.

Food for thought:

White truffle grilled cheese w/ fontina, parmesan, cremini, and oyster mushrooms. Geez, I need start eating out more often again. Or maybe not.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Damn the sharpest knife I've ever used. Thank God my nail was there otherwise I would have chopped part of my thumb off.

Lai, Law, Nesto, Ernestine, and I cooked up some grub before discussing our plans for Antarctica.

Ooooh yeah. I hate blogging late at night cuz I get hungry.

My feta stuffed chicken w/ tons of goodness inside.

Yes my aquarium has a Japanese theme to it.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: