Sunday, January 02, 2011

Alvinisms 1181

"Victory belongs to the most persevering."

-Napoleon Bonaparte (1769 - 1821)

Did you know: The stunt double for Bernie in the movie "Weekend at Bernie's" suffered a few broken ribs while filming the movie, due to all the pitfalls and stunts of playing a dead man; most notably in the scene involving Bernie being dragged around the surface of the lake, bumping into metal floating obstacles.

Thought of the day: I thought all my eating and eating and eating would have stopped after New Years. By the end of this week I'll have eaten out way more than I would have liked but enjoyed every bite. Mwahahaha.

Food for thought:

Caramalized asian pear crepes w/ creme fraiche, macadamia nuts, and pomegranate, and chocolate sauce.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


After the rainy week my truck turned into a new swimming pool.

Thank you friends for the Tajima gift cards. It's been too long since I've eaten here.

Looks like my Tajima once a week days are over and maybe even the once a month days too.

I've even stopped taking photos at AE and drawing them too. But thing is a constant.

It's still always dank. Plus, I still got extra money left on them gift cards so I'll be back soon!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: