Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Alvinisms 1171

"The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion."

-Thomas Paine

Did you know: There are over 250,000 possible ways to order a burger at Five Guys.

Thought of the day: So Christmas has rendered me broke and I needed to go to Buffalo Exchange to survive till the next weekend. While in PB with KJ and Fatch we wanted to eat something different and new to us. Asking around we got a few recommendations but an idea popped into my head. "Isn't there a Five Guys around here?"

So while chatting it up w/ the lady buying my stuff (non cheesy and fun talk seems to get them to buy more stuff) she points out that Five Guys is right out the window. Hahahaha! Dang, I'm an idiot.

Food for thought: Plenty ahead.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Right across the street.

What's new?....Oh, the big 8 letters.

Very In N Out-esque.

But w/ hot dogs and more toppings. But trust me, I can make a meaner bacon wrapped hot dog.

Their burgers? They're good, the meat's decent, and the plethora of toppings you can add make it worth the money. But if you're simple like me, I'd stick to In N Out anytime. Plus, In N Out burgers look so much more appetizing every time.

The big plus of Five Guys though, their fries. Comparable to Rally's fries they are delicious. Hmmm, if I top these w/ the In N Out spread?.....WINNER! But they also give you more and more and more than enough of fries. Us three could have eaten a large and have been more than happy. Instead we bit off more than we could chew. Oh well, you live, you learn.

2 of the funniest guys I know, JR and KJ. I need a nickname w/ 2 letters.

We tried our best. We couldn't finish our fries. Ughhhh. Carb overload.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: