Monday, November 29, 2010

Alvinisms 1167

"God gives every bird his worm, but he does not throw it into the nest."

-Swedish Proverb

Did you know: The average American consumes 97 pounds of beef (and 273 pounds of meat in all) a year. Nice.

Thought of the day: It is officially December and my favorite month of the year. For the obvious reasons, my birthday, friends, birthdays, Christmas, and days off; but the atmosphere and the spirit of Christmas is what draws me to this month. From seeing Christmas lights everywhere, hearing Christmas songs on the radio, buying things for people, doing Christmas art projects, there's just so much fun and happiness that surrounds December.

Oddly one of my favorite things to do this month is go to the mall when its the busiest and just take my time, observe and get my shits and giggles from watching frantic people try to shop. I have a list of things I like to look for as well as keep my mind open to seeing the randomest things. Trust me. Try it.

Food for thought:

Cheesy baked spaetzle w/ caramalized shallots and panko toppings.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Steve Young!?!

Giving a quarterback clinic to this kid.

Ollie's got a grown up stache and beard.

I like how Thida's always got a smile on.

Game time under the roof. Can't beat it.

If Abalos will sell them, and if the Chargers are still in town, I'll buy next year's season tix in our section.

Fire is fun!

Denver Donkeys.

Dougie and Stacks w/ nothing better to do after mauling the Broncos.

I wanna say I wanna add running on the field of a professional sports game to my bucket list. But that just seems like an expensive and awful idea.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com

No comments: