Monday, November 15, 2010

Alvinisms 1160

"Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts."

-Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)

Did you know: Seth MacFarlane based the voice of Peter Griffin on a security guard he knew while going to college.

Thought of the day: No matter how amazing it may taste. Do not eat a whole large Domino's pizza by yourself. Ugghhh........

Food for thought:

Oozing chocolate and cream cheese filled croissant.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I love me some cajun/creole food. Ever since I came back from New Orleans I've yet to find a spot that makes everything so good.

Found it! Success Kimtan!

My first attempt at free lensing. Yup, that's Carol from Where The Wild Things Are showing you the first step of something awesome.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com

No comments: