Thursday, November 11, 2010

Alvinisms 1158

"Things are only impossible until they're not."

-Jean-Luc Picard, 'Star Trek: The Next Generation'

Did you know: NBC executives initially wanted to remove Spock from Star Trek due to his “satanic” appearance.

Thought of the day: I'm not Trekkie, but I like this quote.

I feel sickness trying to creep. Time to sleep and take it easy. Too much going on to start stressing, worrying, or any of that. I have some great opportunities in front of me and I'm gonna take full advantage of them.

Food for thought:

Fennel crusted grilled chicken w/ shaved apple, fennel, pomegranate, pepita and feta salad, w/ sherry vinaigrette.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Most of the time I go to Del Mar to surf I see this house and it's awesome tree house. Totally still want one 20 years later.

It may not look big but in the morning report it was reported to top out at 16 feet. Right now its about 4 pm.

To my friends in England, Wish You Were Here. And I know you do too.

Got tired and figured I'd chill for a nice Cali sunset. Emooooo! Whatever. It was rad from my perspective.

I am here.

Beach weather in November. Who doesn't love California?

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great photos! They make me miss Cali.